With mailboxes brimming with junk mail, you must stand out in the crowd. If your direct mail campaign is not a well thought out, targeted message, with an appealing design, chances are the ROI will be low if not a total loss. Do not expect to use clip art from Microsoft programs if you expect potential clients to take you serious. Average response rates to a good direct-mail piece is approximately 1 to 2 percent, so at DS Design Studio we work closely with our clients to ensure the following criteria is met.
1. The list must target the right people
2. The design/layout must attract the attention of the recipient so the piece gets opened
3. The message must have a clear and motivational message
4. The offer must be timely
5. The client demographic data must be current
6. The mailing list should be a minimum of 2,000 names